Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Friday, March 11, 2011

Behind the scenes of a Stitch in Time Photoshoot

Whilst work on A Stitch in Time Volume 2 continues day and night I thought I would share some images with you from the most recent photoshoot.  We had a great day and were very fortunate to have the whole day filmed for a future short film which will be released a little later in the year. But in the meantime here's a little glance behind the scenes of just one of the many photoshoots that go into the making of A Stitch in Time.

The Location (Image Courtesy of Ingrid Murnane 2011)
   
Hair and Make Up (Image Courtesy of Ingrid Murnane 2011)

Setting up a scene (Image Courtesy of Ingrid Murnane 2011)  
  
Taking a photo (Image Courtesy of Ingrid Murnane 2011)

Cover Girl Theo resting between shoots (Image Courtesy of Ingrid Murnane 2011)
Props (Image Courtesy of Charlie Moon 2011)
Pretty Shoes (Image Courtesy of Charlie Moon 2011)
Lighting in the strangest places (Image Courtesy of Charlie Moon 2011)

The Finishing Touches (Image Courtesy of Charlie Moon 2011)
What you don't see! (Image Courtesy of Charlie Moon 2011)

Another sneeky peek (Image Courtesy of Charlie Moon 2011)

My Latest Camera (Image Courtesy of Ingrid Murnane 2011)
for now
Ruby xxx

9 comments :

Gudrun Johnston said...

Looks like so much fun...!

Lauren Hairston said...

I'm so excited to get to see a few of the sweaters! Looks like a great location, too!

Tasha said...

What fun!

Unraveling Sophia said...

How very exciting!! I can't wait for my copy! Wish I had knitted for this volume!

KnittingPony said...

How lovely! Really like the jumpers and props... inspired to go and pin curl my hair now!

Camille said...

Ooh, I love sneak peeks! I'm really excited for volume 2 even though I've promised myself I can't buy it until I actually knit something from the first book. (Haven't yet but not for a lack of desire!)

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

Oh my goodness - the windows in that location are just fabulous! I can't wait to see how everything turns out but judging from the sneak peek, it's going to be scrumptious!

Shearer's Girl said...

I can't wait for volume 2! I get volume 1 of Stitch in Time down off the shelf every so often just to gaze at the pictures. The photos are wonderful and Theo has the perfect look for the time period.

Scully said...

What great photos....I love the look of the lemon jumper, the whole outfit in that pic is gorgeous...neat trick with the wallpaper too!