Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Monday, July 14, 2014

A Talk at Toft

This weekend I will be travelling down to the Warwickshire to the fabulous Toft Alpaca stud farm, home of Toft Alpaca Yarns.


I have always wanted to have the opportunity to visit this beautiful Alpaca stud farm and I'm finally about to get the chance and you can join me. I will be giving a talk this Saturday, the 19th July about my life in hand knitting, how I got to this point, designing, creating my own books and yarns and what is happening next. In addition to the talk you get to go on a tour of the stud farm, which includes meeting the wonderful alpacas themselves, along with delicious refreshments.

The whole event only costs £25 per head. I'm delighted to hear that the event is all set to be very well attended but I believe there are a few extra seats available, so do go along to the Toft website to book your ticket if you would like to come along.

for now,
Ruby xx

2 comments :

Unknown said...

and a very good it was to.

melanie said...

Hope you had a enjoyable weekend :-)