Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Friday, October 23, 2015

Temporary Suspension of Pattern Support

As you all know, I am currently in the midst of preparations for the publishing of the Vintage Shetland Project book.
I simply have such a huge workload at the moment, that it is with much reluctance I have had to decide to make some temporary changes. This is to ensure that I have enough time to finish the Project by the deadlines needed. 
So, with this in mind, I have decided to temporarily suspend pattern support until the beginning of the New Year (2016). 
It’s not been an easy decision to make, however, if you visit the Stitch in Time Susan Crawford Vintage Designs group on Ravelry I am sure there are many fabulous members who will be very happy to help with support whilst I am unavailable. 

I hope you all understand and thank you all again for your continued support. 

For now, 
Susan xx

No comments :