Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Seasons Greetings


The latter part of 2015 has not been the calmest for myself or many others on the North West coast of Britain and with more storms to come I suspect this is not going to be the year for long walks across the fields to work off my Christmas excesses. However I am so very lucky. I am warm, dry, well fed and safe. My thoughts are with everyone for whom life has been less kind and I wish you all a peaceful, happy Christmas with the ones you love.

I'll be back very soon,
but
for now,
Susan xx

Image copyright Susan Crawford 2015. Not to be reproduced without permission of the copyright holder

2 comments :

knitgudi said...

A peaceful and safe holiday to all of you in England, my favorite country. May you all have health and joy in 2016.

mags said...

Happy Christmas Susan. Colleagues at work have been less lucky and will be out of their homes for Christmas. Our Tudor building restaurant in the centre of a Kendal was badly flooded, and there is no guarantee the worst is over. I so feel for those in Glenridding. Glad to hear you are ok. Happy Christmas.