Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Monday, February 26, 2007

sp10







I have finally joined a secret pal thing. I've never known how to take part in them before today, but since joining get stitchy I'm finding out all sorts of stuff. So I've filled in my questionnaire and posted it below. Am rather excited and am already planning what I can send to whoever will be my secret pal.

I mentioned in my questionnaire that my favorite holiday destination is Santiago de Compostela in northern Spain. I have just returned from there again at the weekend. Isn't it beautiful? I even went into a yarn shop and bought several lots of yarn from a wonderful spanish lady who was very patient with my faltering spanish and atrocious accent. I forgot what the spanish word is for the number 8, which is rather pathetic!

Anyway, for now,
buenas noches
Ruby x

2 comments :

Lolita Blahnik said...

Hola guapa! I liked very much your pattern for the knitty.
Eight is ocho ;) sometimes it is quite difficult speak in other language!!!
Hasta luego.

Lolita Blahnik said...

Hola guapa! I like very much your pattern for the knitty!
Eight is ocho in spanish ;) sometimes is quite difficult to speak in another language!!!
Hasta luego