Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Monday, June 09, 2008

And the winner is.......

I went for the old fashioned approach as I don't have a random number generator and wrote everyone's names on a piece of paper, folded them up, put them in a bowl and then got a third party to draw out the name. (I found it really exciting!)

And the lucky name pulled out is .... Stephanie N.

Congratulations, Stephanie. Its a lovely book, I hope you enjoy it. I'll email you shortly to get your postal address. And commiserations to everyone else and don't forget to try again next month. I haven't managed to reply to everyone over the weekend but I will do so during the week.

for now
Ruby xx

1 comment :

Stephanie N said...

Yay!!!! I won! I'm sooo excited! :)
my email is stephanie.nairn@gmail.com
;)
Thanks so much!