Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Monday, January 18, 2010

Help for Haiti

Like everyone I have been moved by the distressing images on our TV sets cataloging the disaster in Haiti. Reading postings in the Designers forum on Ravelry about how easy it is to pledge a percentage of your sales income to a nominated charity I will be donating 50% of all my single pattern sales, from today until 31st January (2010) to help with the awful disaster in Haiti. By following the Help for Haiti search button on the Ravelry pattern page you can see all the patterns now being sold with a percentage of the sale being donated to charity.

You can see my individual patterns on ravelry here or you can purchase by following the links on the blog - which are currently not there! I will add them in the morning! (Any additional patterns that I add during the period will also be included.)

I've chosen to donate the 50% of pattern sales to MSF - Medecins Sans Frontieres.

for now
Ruby xx

No comments :