Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Review in Knitting magazine May 2007

Other exciting news. I received a text late this afternoon from a friend who had just been reading the new Knitting magazine. And in their blog reviews there I am. The assistant editor Katie Allen, has written a lovely review of my blog. I'm really flattered. I think she must have caught me in my 'blue' period when I didnt blog for a few weeks as she kindly asked me to start blogging again. So glad I did. What a fab day its been. Very very happy.

for now,

Ruby x

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Congrats, that is sooooo cool. I bought the pattern for the Sahara because I loved your photos of it. Hope I didn't bite off more than I can chew LOL What yarn are you using?